Monday 3 February 2014

Dragons and Wizards

Dragons and Wizards go together like shoes and socks or fish and chips or (insert complimentary couple of choice here). So here is a picture I made from an original image I found on the New Zealand Metserve website and some photos and images from my hard drive.

The suspicious looking character on the left is a picture of me taken ... oh 4 or 5 years back when I had long hair. The figure on the right is another photo of me taken a couple of years ago when I had short hair! The dragon is a 3d model I created using trueSpace as are the ship and castle in the distance, the flock of birds were added using a custom paintbrush as was the flash of lightning. It was all colour matched and composed in the GIMP as an exercise in combining 2d images. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment